Pearson Realty is pleased to provide property management for investors or people who own and rent a second home. Often people wish to invest in real estate but do not want the problems associated with being a landlord. They are not comfortable dealing with tenants or simply do not have the time and resources to perform the myriad tasks associated with managing property. We take over all of the burdens of renting property and assuring that tenants perform under a custom lease agreement that protects your investment.
Our services include:
- Advertising the property for rent
- Taking and reviewing rental applications
- Performing credit checks of prospective tenants
- Negotiating the terms of rental agreements
- Escrowing of security deposits
- Coordinating move-in activities
- Collecting rents and performing accounting functions
- Reporting rent collections and distributing rents to owners
- Collecting late fees and other charges
- Coordinating all maintenance and repair
- Performing end-of-lease inspections
- And more
We are highly responsive to both our property owners and their renters. We believe that the key to good property management is our willingness to deal with issues that arise in an expeditious and professional manner, keeping all interested persons adequately informed.
If you have the need for a professional, experienced and friendly property manager for your property, give a us call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We manage both residential and commercial property and would like to work for you.